Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First Spirit Wear Post

Hello-

I'm Mark D. Kuli, Owner of Kustom Imprints a screen printing, embroidery and promotional product company in Orange, CA. Our company can be seen at http://www.kustomimprints.com/.

I have started this specific blog as a way to assist our customers (and others) with their school spirit wear problems. From time-to-time I plan on writing out different tips on how PTA / PTO parents can properly conduct a spirit wear sale for their own school.

Many of my observations can be found at our KISpiritWear.com website, specifcally in the extras section under Spiritwear 101. I'm also very open to your comments and questions about not only just school t-shirt, but anything else you think I can help with.

Thats it for now.

MDK

No comments:

Post a Comment